These raspberry bars are amazing – a mix of coconut, coconut cream, and freeze-dried raspberries. They resemble the coconut bars you might have tried but with a special twist.
These are relatively easy to make. They take some time, but they don’t require any special culinary skills. The recipe begins by blending coconut, keto sweetener, and freeze-dried raspberries. The mixture should resemble a fine powder but you can make it a bit grittier. Combine this mixture with coconut cream and coconut oil, and there you have it. Place into a mold or loaf pan and freeze. Cover in chocolate, partially or completely, and your bars are ready.
The combination of texture and flavors is just perfect and you can shape these as classic bars or cut into cubes.
Once the bars are made, store them in an airtight container in your fridge.
Keto Raspberry Coconut Bars
- Food processor
- Baking dish
- Wire rack
- 120 g shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- 1 tbsp freeze-dried raspberries
- 140 g coconut cream
- 45 g coconut oil
- 2 tsp erythritol (granulated)
- 100 g quality dark chocolate
- Gather and measure your ingredients.
- In a high-power food blender or processor, combine coconut, sweetener, and freeze-dried raspberries.
- Blend the ingredients until you have a fine powder.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl. Add coconut cream and coconut oil.
- Stir the mixture until it comes together.
- Place the mixture in a loaf pan or baking dish, lined with plastic foil. Chill until firm.
- Cut the chilled mixture into 6 or more bars. Place them on a wire rack. Melt chocolate in the microwave. Pour the chocolate over bars.
- Chill the bars for another 5 minutes. Serve or store in an airtight container.