Salmon fillets are always welcomed in my kitchen because this wholesome, protein-packed fish is the ultimate blank slate, ready to be paired with your favorite seasonings and sides.
Sometimes the best recipes are the easiest ones. This recipe is a perfect example of how good meals do not have to be complicated. The dish itself is made in 20-22 minutes from the scratch.
The crust is made with simple ingredients such as parmesan cheese, butter, garlic powder, and parsley. Instead of the parsley, you can choose other herbs like dill weed, basil, or oregano. If you want a spicy version you can use some of our spicy blends like Cajun spice.
The possibilities with this recipe are almost endless in the terms of seasonings and flavor. Also, instead of butter you can use mayonnaise and mix it with Parmesan cheese. The parmesan cheese makes this crust so light and crispy and that is what this simple fish dish makes feel extra special.
You can serve the salmon just like this, or with the addition of some greens. If you are looking for a more rounded meal, serve it with some blanched or grilled asparagus or roasted cauliflower.
Keto Parmesan Crusted Salmon
- Baking paper
- Baking pan
- 220 g salmon fillet
- 2 tbsp butter
- 20 g parmesan freshly grated
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- fresh rocket
- Gather your ingredients and preheat the oven to 200C.
- Season salmon fillets with salt and pepper. Drizzle with some oilve oil on top.
- In a mixing bowl, with a spatula, combine softened butter, garlic powder, Parmesan, parsley and a bit of lemon juice.
- Place the salmon in a baking pan, lined with baking paper. Pat the Parmesan mixture over the salmon.
- Bake the salmon for 10-12 minutes. Serve warm with some arugula or desired greens on the side.