Unlike traditional chip cookies, the use of almond flour results in a better flavour. Although the cookies are keto friendly, your non keto friends and family will love them too.. Free from processed sugar and grains, these cookies are perfect if you are trying to follow a healthier diet or just want to avoid gluten in your diet.
Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Gather and measure your ingredients. Preheat oven to 180C.
- In a mixing bowl, beat butter and granulated sweetener. Add egg, vanilla, and sour cream.
- Once you have a smooth mixture, fold in flour and baking powder.
- Stir the almond flour until the dough comes together. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Shape the dough into 9-12 balls, depending on how large you want them. Arrange the balls on a baking sheet, leaving 2cm space between. Flatten each slightly. Freeze the cookies for 5 minutes before baking.
- Bake the cookies in a heated oven for 10-12 minutes. Cool the cookies on a wire rack before serving.