This salad recipe is a perfect complement for anyone on a keto diet, but also those who are looking for something fresh and tasty. The salad is perfect for picnic or family gatherings.
The chicken in this salad is cut into bite-size pieses, as well aso avocado so both are very noticable. You can shred your chicken if you like but this version is much easier to prepare.
Chicken Avocado Salad
- 350 g cooked chicken
- 2 avocados
- 1 tsp lime juice (freshly squeezed)
- 2 spring onions (chopped)
For the dessing:
- 3 tsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp lime juice (freshly squeezed)
- 10 g parsley (chopped)
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- Start by gathering and preparing your ingredients.
- Peel, pit, and chop avocado in small or bite-size pieces. It is up to you.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with lime juice. Add chicken and spring onions.
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise and lime juice. Whisk until smooth.
- Add parsley and dressing over a salad.
- Give a salad a good stir. Chill it for 30 minutes and serve.