This salad is made with fresh ingredients and has an impeccable taste. The salad is a combination of raw cauliflower, fresh broccoli, tomatoes, olives, ham, and cheese.
Being super easy to make, this will soon become your favorite salad.
Cauliflower Broccoli Ham Salad
- 300 g cauliflower (cut into small florets)
- 200 g broccoli (cut into small florets)
- 120 g ham (chopped)
- 150 g tomatoes (chopped)
- 40 g black olives (pitted)
- 200 g mozarella cheese (cubed)
- 2 tsp parmesan (freshly grated)
For the dessing:
- 70 mls apple cider vinegar (or any other kind of venegar)
- 1 tsp italian herbs seasoning
- 120 mls extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- Wash your veggies, chop them. Chop ham and mozzarella cheese.
- In a large bowl, combine the veggies with ham, cheese, and olives.
- In a small bowl, whisk the cider vinegar, olive oil, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Once your dressing is ready, pour it over the salad.
- Sprinkle parmesan over the salad. Give it a good stir.
- Chill the salad for 1 hour at least. Serve and enjoy.